We do HR differently – Thought board
Doing HR differently – challenge yourself and your employees using these thought starters in 1-2-1s, meetings, training etc.
No one has your answers. Only ideas for you to consider
- What do I want to achieve today? Why do I want to achieve it? How am I going to achieve it? What support do I need to achieve it?
- How can I help myself, my colleague, my team, my boss, my company?
- How many balls will I juggle today that really matter?
- What are you going to do today to break out of your comfort zone?
- What’s the most creative thing you can think of today?
- Are you willing to be interrupted today?
- On average, I have 65,000 thoughts a day. What am I going to do with one thought?
- What brought me here today?
- What am I passionate about?
- What?, So what?, Now what? Keeping asking, Keep moving
- Do the right thing when the wrong thing is happening
- Am I listening? If i am not listening, how will that impact my decision making. How will that affect my relationships?